- This green renewable energy technology is named Nerium Oleander Sustainability (NOS)
- The team used the scientific principle of “friction charging,” using a plant called “oleander” in a hybrid system to produce 100 LED bulbs at a time.
- This green power generation technology is more environmentally friendly, converting from higher efficiency up to 80%, while other power generation efficiency is 30% -36%.
- Oleander is one of the main green power generation, suitable for growing in tropical and subtropical areas.
- Oleander’s continuous power generation can generate sustainable profits for up to 100 years
For every 100 acres of oleander planted, it can provide power to at least 600,000 homes.
NOS aims to create and provide green renewable energy, generating more than 60 million EU households.
This plan was promoted by the EU government to produce clean and environmentally friendly, renewable and environmentally friendly electricit
COST S TO GENERATE 1,000W ELECTRICITY
$3,000 -5,000 USD
$3,000 -8,000 USD
Lowered by at least
50%of the above costs
Improving the economic independence of local communities and protecting communities from global fluctuations in traditional fossil fuels such as gasoline, natural gas and coal
Planting orange trees on the land around residential areas can provide residents with sustainable electricity and no longer rely on traditional fossil fuels such as gasoline, natural gas and coal.
ADOPTION OF IOT TECH
After installing the sensors, farm workers can monitor tree growth remotely, and buyers, merchants and users can track the entire process through the Internet of Things equipped with block chain technology, from harvest to distribution and household consumption at a glance.
Maintain soil moisture and promote healthy ecology in the soil
Provide employment for local farmers whose livelihoods are affected by climate change, and trees require very little care, requiring only 1-2 inches of water per week
The flower fron nerium trees after picking, it can be processed into activated carbon, adsorbent, and dye in water.
5,470 k W h /per person
17,504 k W h /User
Eventual depletion of fossil energy resources,i.e.oil,gas & coal
Renewable energy such as solar and wind, but it can only meet 10-20% of total demand
NOS more efficient
has the potential to replace
80% of the scale
GLOB AL ELECTRICITY GENERATION MARKET
Global Electricity Generation Market 2018, Asia Pacific region has emerged as the main market in electricity generation, dominating 51 percent of the global market, while Europe accounted for 15 percent and Africa holds the smallest percentage.
• It is expected that power consumption will double by 2050.
• The main source of electricity in Europe is natural gas, and at the same time half of Europe’s power plants, mainly coal-fired power plants, are aging and may be phased out in 2030.
• Renewable energy will make up over 70 percent of electricity generation come year 2035
The new policies of countries around the world will cumulatively invest up to $ 4.2 trillion in renewable energy. The next 20 years
The governments of Switzerland, Italy and Austria will purchase our green renewable energy.
These countries currently rely heavily on fuel, natural gas and coal as sources of electrical energy.
To plant 100 acres of NO trees
Generating 39 million KW of electricity